In order to protect Ukrainian business and insured persons, the Cabinet of Ministers is working on the “5-7-9” program of affordable loans. To date, businessmen and employees have received 13,700 loans totaling ₴ 33,6 billion.
There were also 891 portfolio loans worth ₴ 1.2 billion.
Evidence of state support from the onset of the pandemic:
- According to the YouControl research team, more than 247,500 IE were discovered in 2020, which is only 5% less than before quarantine restrictions began in 2020
- Ministry of Finance provided ₴ 1.14 billion in preventive assistance to individual and contract workers
- On April 9, 2021, a law came into force guaranteeing State support for employees during quarantine
- On 26 November 2020, bills №4429 on social support for insured persons and №4430 on amendments to the tax code in connection with quarantine restrictions entered into force
- On 14-31 December 2020, IEs and insured persons were able to register with the Quarantine Victims Program and receive ₴ 8,000 lump-sum benefits
- In April 2021, the second wave of IEs Public assistance packages for insured persons was launched totaling ₴ 8,000
- The total amount of aid provided is ₴ 3.85 billion: ₴ 1.85 billion paid workers, ₴ 2 billion - IEs.