With increasing business sense and a positive attitude, investors always look to put their stakes in something valuable that will give them a good return and even cement their legacy but sometimes investments in Ukraine may be complicated even for experienced investors. That is the case where our services for investors will come in handy.
From individual software development to implementing and refining project requirements, we can help you with everything. Talk to our experts to know how you can get started with your entrepreneurial journey in Ukraine.
A centralized database will ensure easy access to all the employees
A reliable long-term strategy ensures the right investment
A successful business network minimizes errors
- Ease of incorporation: Complexity of incorporation and approvals procedure, required documents, timeline, and other bureaucratic hurdles.
- Capital: Minimum required capital, ease of capital injection, ease of repatriation.
- Liability: the extent of liability protection against business risks.
- Taxation: Overall tax burden including income tax, capitals gains tax, dividend tax, employment tax, and other types of taxes.
- Compliance and Reporting: The complexity of ongoing compliance and reporting requirements is a very critical factor in choosing a business structure that is appropriate for the size and complexity of your business.
- Currency controls: Extent of controls on the repatriation of profits, capital, and loan repayments out of the country, controls on injection of capital or loans from overseas.
- Restrictions on doing business: Any restrictions imposed on doing business
- Relocation of foreign staff: Ease of foreign staff relocation and approval of their work permits.
- Closing of business: Ease of closing or selling the business entity.
It’s important to examine the various forms of business structures along with their advantages and disadvantages in the target jurisdiction. Below you can find information on key characteristics of business structures in Ukraine which will help you to choose the right legal structure for your business.
Note that certain types of businesses require establishing a certain type of business structure only (e.g. banks can be opened only as public joint-stock companies or as cooperative banks).
Are you looking for quality investors' service in Ukraine? Here is what you need to know:
Good source of energy
Easy legal & financial processes