Regardless of the type of investment, you can open an investment bank account. This can make it easier for foreign nationals to transfer money from your previous accounts into Ukraine investment one for easy dealings.
Developing a business strategy in Ukraine isn't difficult, and there are a lot of areas in which investment opportunities are abundant such as aerospace, agriculture, IT, energy, manufacturing, and more.
Business and legal entity registration.
Accounting and tax assistance
While maintaining the permit to begin construction work
While maintaining the permit for the commissioning of the facility
LLC or Limited Liability Company is the most common type of business structure that residents and non-residents of Ukraine use for the development of business strategies in Ukraine. As well as purchasing foreign real estate is also a lucrative strategy for business development in Ukraine.
- In order to set a company up and to develop further business strategies in Ukraine, foreigners will require a Ukrainian tax number.
- Only a person who has legal permission to live and work in Ukraine can be a shareholder and the chairman or manager of the company.
- You must also make sure the company has a local address registered in the country.
Real Estate Investment:
- Before engaging in any transaction, the potential buyer must look into and abide by the Ukrainian Civil Laws and Banking and Investment Laws to the letter.
- It's also exceedingly important for individuals to do their due diligence and look into potential real estate agencies as they do not need to be licensed to do business in Ukraine.
- In order to invest in the development of business strategies in Ukraine, you should register a Ukrainian tax number in Ukrainian attorney