The new week of war did not become crushing for the Russian army but gave them new restrictions. Russia is no longer listed as a country that cares about people and their rights. The European Network of National Human Rights Institutions had therefore excluded the aggressor country. In addition, the EU Council decided to impose sanctions on the Russian private military corporation Wagner. Sanctions will be imposed on leaders and other representatives associated with the group the Kremlin uses in the war against Ukraine:
- Wagner's creator and businessman, Yevheniy Pryhozhyn;
- Military, Wagner's creator Dmytro Utkin;
- Federal news agency Ria Fan.
Against the background of this news, the losses of Russian families continue to grow – 100 soldiers die every day in the war. In 428 days of the war, the Kremlin lost in Ukraine:
- 181.090 — personnel;
- 3.650 — tanks;
- 7.069 — armoured personnel vehicle;
- 2.784/535 — artillery systems/MRS;
- 283 — anti-aircraft warfare systems;
- 307/293 — aircraft/helicopters;
- 2.339 — UAV operational-tactical level;
- 911— cruise missiles;
- 18 — warship/boats;
- 5.640— vehicles, fuel tanks;
- 321 — special equipment.
At the same time, the leadership of Moscow spent 4.750 missiles worth at least $16 billion. This was reported by Forbes in the information graphics of the Russian war. Progress in the "military operation" is negative.