On April 26-27, the Ukrainian delegation headed by PM Denys Shmuhal was on a diplomatic mission in Italy. As a result of a series of meetings, were signed 6 memorandums between governments and states' businesses.
- Activation of trade relations between the Ministry of foreign affairs of Ukraine and the Italian Trade agency;
- Memorandum on environmental protection and restoration of ecology;
- Memorandum of industrial cooperation;
- Memorandum of Ukrzaliznytsia and the Italian company-diagnostic of the railway track MERMEC;
- Memorandum of agricultural associations for the restoration of our country;
- Memorandum of WeBuild and Ukrhydroenergo on the construction of hydroelectric power plants.
According to Denys Shmuhal, 2 more memorandums of restoration were signed between the regions of Ukraine and Italy: Kharkiv region and Emilia-Romania, as well as Kyiv region and Tuscany.