The purpose of Joe Biden's visit to the production is to review the plant Lockheed Martin and give a press conference regarding assistance in the field of security and armament of Ukraine.
“In addition to reviewing the facility, Joe Biden will be commenting on the security assistance the US is providing, highlighting the urgency of asking Congress to quickly accept funding to help Ukraine continue to successfully counter Russian aggression and ensure that the United States and our allies can replenish their own. Stockpiles of weapons to replace what was sent to Ukraine" the White House.
Statements by the president of the United States regarding Ukraine, its courage, and the future of Russia.
- We clearly know that Moscow, St. Petersburg, Rostov, Vladivostok, and other cities of the former Russian empire will burn down for attacks on Kyiv, Mariupol, Lviv, Trostyanets, Kharkiv;
- We — Ukraine and our Western allies are not fighting against Russia;
- Russia is suffering a strategic defeat, both Ukrainians and Americans are sure of it;
- We are fighting China!
- China believes that democracies are slow and, therefore will lose. But he is wrong;
- The USA is the Arsenal of Democracy in the fight against autocracies;
- And for the first time, Ukraine has such a powerful ally;
- Our job is to defeat our common enemies;
- And Saint Javelin will help us with this!
Joe Junior Biden also said that the war in Ukraine is “a turning point in history that happens every 6-8 generations.”
Today, the plant is capable of producing 2.100 anti-tank devices. On February 24, the United States transferred 5.500 Javelins to Ukraine.