To do this, you will need to draw up and submit an application, which contains a request for registration of the copyright object. Registration of this copyright is carried out 2-3 months from the date of filing an application with Ukrpatent. At the end of the entire procedure, you will be provided with a Certificate of copyright registration for the work”. This document is protected by the state.
Documents required for patent
- An object of fine art in electronic format;
- Complete information about the author of the work (full name, date of birth, address);
- Clearly formulated name of the object;
- Indicate the exact date of creation of the object of fine art;
- Write several sentences (in the form of an abstract) that will reveal the description of your work.
What individuals can register the copyright of a work
- Author, artist, designer, etc. (individual);
- Several authors who worked in a group on the same work (individuals);
- A legal entity, when the original authors are employees of this organisation and the creation of a work of art was part of their official duties.
Like all other authors, the creator of fine (artistic) art has all personal non-invest.com/investing-in-ukraine/business-for-sale/buy-property/" rel="dofollow">property and proprietary copyright for his work. All these rights are established and regulated by the legislative framework of Ukraine.
A special features which contains the artist's copyright
- The right to access;
- The right to follow;
- The right to buy out the developments.