The Ministry of internal affairs of Ukraine reported that more than 3.500 infrastructures had been destroyed. Among these objects, only a small part is occupied by military units. In Ukraine, destroyed in a large number:
- Social institutions — 10;
- Hospitals and maternity homes — 21 buildings;
- Educational institutions — 72 parts;
- Power plants, heat stations, gas pipelines — 165 facilities;
- Transport infrastructure — 230;
- Public service buildings — 400 buildings;
- Residential buildings and complexes — more than 2.700.
Note that this number is constantly changing because the occupiers have decided to destroy some cities completely.