According to the law, which is almost the only one not violated by Russia, students of higher education institutions can not be sent to war. But the occupiers still found an illegal device for our young people — they are forced to donate blood for the occupiers. According to the ombudsman of Ukraine Lyudmila Denisova, as of April 29, 700 cases of forced donation are already known. The Russians are literally taking blood from both our military and civilians.
Universities where the illegal management of the temporarily occupied territories of Donetsk and Luhansk forces students to donate:
- Donetsk National University;
- Donetsk National Technical University;
- Donbas National Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture;
- Donbas Law Academy;
- Gorky Donetsk National Medical University;
- Luhansk Medical University;
- Luhansk Agrarian University;
- Luhansk Pedagogical University;
- Luhansk Academy of Internal Affairs.
Forced donation is a crime under article 11 of the additional protocol to the Geneva Conventions.