The world's largest online payment system "PayPal" included Ukraine in its coverage area
PayPal is a popular payment system with over 300 million active users. Through PayPal, you can transfer money from one account to another and pay for goods.
There are two types of accounts in the system: personal and corporate. The first one is suitable for sending money to other users or buying something on the Internet. The second account is for business, through which you can receive online payments from your customers.
With a personal account, you can:
- Make online purchases;
- Send transfers;
- Request reverse transfers;
- Buy goods on eBay.
For corporate clients, PayPal has additional services:
- Your customers will be able to pay for goods through PayPal;
- You will be able to issue invoices;
- It will be possible to manage funds;
- You will be able to pay business expenses.
If you want to use PayPal as a shopper, a personal account is satisfactory. For business, you will need to register a corporate account.
Benefits of PayPal in Ukraine:
- High level of reliability and protection of your finances;
- Instant access to your account from your phone or computer;
- You can fund your PayPal account;
- You can transfer money from your PayPal account or through a bank card;
- You can send international payments;
- You can buy online from sites where PayPal is connected.
Financial expert Dmytro Soboliev believes that Ukrainians will be able to use PayPal in full force from 2023.