SMM is full-fledged marketing, not just promotion through various social platforms. Maintaining social media accounts is part of a marketing and communication strategy.
The most popular social media platforms in 2021:
- YouTube — 25.7 million users;
- Facebook — 16 million;
- Instagram — 14 million;
- Facebook Messenger — 10 million;
- LinkedIn — 3.2 million.
Social media marketing can help you achieve many goals — it all depends on your strategy. Here are the most popular social media tasks for businesses:
- Sale of goods and services;
- Search for potential clients;
- Work with customer loyalty;
- Increase in website traffic;
- Expanding the target audience;
- Collecting reviews;
- Work with negative reviews;
- Tracking trends;
- Increasing brand awareness;
- Research of customer demand.
The tasks of an SMM specialist include:
- Developing a brand strategy in social networks;
- Creation of publications - write texts, find or take a photo or graphics, or delegate it to other specialists, but make the publication yourself;
- Replies to user comments under brand publications;
- Constant analysis of page statistics, checking and possible changes in the adopted strategy;
- Analysis of social networks of competitors.
Ukrainian SMM agencies most often offer a choice of three service packages:
- Basic — from $500;
- Medium — from $750;
- Advanced — from $1000.
The cost determines the amount of work and the number of hours spent registering an account, publishing posts, and promoting an account.