Denis Shmygal said that the development of the public administration system in Ukraine is in accordance with the European principles of public administration developed by the OECD / SIGMA program.
"This is the formation of a professional civil service. This increases the capacity of ministries to become leaders in policy development. This is especially relevant in the context of the implementation of the EU-Ukraine association Agreement. It is also an increase in the availability and quality of administrative services," said Denis Shmygal.
Denis Shmygal also stressed that the goal of Ukraine is to introduce a comprehensive state service in the smartphone for citizens.
"Among our plans: Ukraine's connection to high-speed 4G internet and the introduction of new, promising 5G technology. Development of electronic trust services. On the agenda of Ukraine-EU is the conclusion of a bilateral agreement on mutual recognition of electronic trust services," said Denis Shmygal.
The action is:
- Portal - online service of public services, where everything is fast, clear and understandable. Here you can get the service there and when you need it
- Application - mobile application with electronic documents and data about a person from the registers
- Education - portal with online courses: basic digital literacy, for teachers and parents"Online child safety"
- Business - Portal to help small and medium businesses
- CNAPs - Centers for administrative services in every corner of Ukraine. In the future, Action Centers
- Action City -Special legal regime for the IT industry.