British Intelligence publishes daily updates regarding Russian attacks and troops' locations.
- Explosion — strike locations since the start of the invasion;
- NPP symbol — nuclear power plant;
- Arrow — likely axis of advance;
- Red wheel — assessed encirclement;
- Dotted line — disputed boundary;
- Flash Russia — the grouping of forces;
- Oblique lines — contested area;
- Red territories — Russian-controlled areas.
According to the Ministry of internal affairs of Ukraine, today, the Armed Forces of Ukraine have liberated more than 20 settlements in the Kyiv and Chernihiv regions from enemy occupation.
Kyiv region: Demidov, Dymer, Litvinovka, Gavrilovka, Kozarovichi, Zhovtneve, Glubovka, Yasnogorodka, Tolokun, Sukholuchye, Lipovka, Gavronshchina, Makovishche, Nikolaevka, Khmelnaya.
Chernihiv region: Rudnya, Shevchenkove, Bobryk, Staraya Basan, New Basan, Makeevka, Cellars, Bazhanovka, Vladimirovka, Shnyakovka, Salnoe, Sofievka, Gavrilovka.
The damage to Russia caused to Mariupol was also approximately calculated. According to the city council, the minimum losses are $10 billion. A more precise amount, which will be more than 10 billion, will be named after a deeper study of the destruction of the city's infrastructure.