The head of the parliamentary committee on finance, tax, and customs policy, Danylo Hetmantsev, said the Ukrainian economy has adapted to the military situation.
“Today, the absolute economic priority is the army. The absolute priority is the military-industrial complex. We must at least double spending on the army even after the victory,” Danylo Hetmantsev.
Approximate losses of the horde in battles against the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
- 21.200 — personnel;
- 838— tanks;
- 1.162— armored personnel vehicle;
- 397/138 — artillery systems/MRS;
- 69 — anti-aircraft warfare systems;
- 176/153 — aircraft/helicopters;
- 172 — UAV operational-tactical level;
- 1.523/76 — vehicles/fuel tanks;
- 8 — boats/cutters;
- 27 — special equipment;
- 4 — mobile SRBM system.
Statistics of Russia's crimes against Ukraine and Ukrainians as of April 22
- 7.661 crimes of aggression and war crimes;
- 3.526 crimes against national security;
591 suspects from the military-political leadership of the Russian Federation.
- Died — 208;
- Wounded — 376.
Ukraine will win. Glory to Ukraine!