The Ukrainian startup fund is a state fund initiated by the Cabinet of ministers of Ukraine. The fund's mission is to promote the creation and development of technology startups at the early stages (pre-seed and seed) to increase their global competitiveness. Selecting startups for granting grants takes place on a competitive basis: companies are evaluated and set by a board of independent investment experts.
The Ukrainian Startup Fund (USF) announced the 34th and 65th Pitch Day winners, held on November 26 and December 3, respectively. From 21 teams that submitted their ideas, the jury selected 11 winners to be funded for a total of $425.000 (grants of $25.000 and $50.000 each).
Pre-seed startups ($ 25,000 grant):
- Alter ego. Mobile app for mental health through philosophical practices (Lviv).
- Fintellect. Financial super tool for small creative and IT agencies (Kyiv).
- Drill. Mobile application for tactical shooting and self-defense training (Kyiv).
- EmployFox. Service for creating video vacancies (Kharkiv)
- Vgreen. Vertical smart garden (Kyiv).
- Seed stage startups ($50.000 grant):
- MISU. A mobile application and a smart device monitor health and prevent critical conditions even before it appears (Rivne).
- AR Warriors. Multiplayer augmented reality game that will tear children away from the couch (Dnipro).
- AssayMe. A personal wellness & health assistant that allows users to monitor their health and prevent potential medical problems with home urine testing. It is also a comprehensive tool for better telemedicine (New York).
- Recoshelf. Smart cameras for effective retail sales (Kyiv).
- BloggerMall. A platform for working with bloggers with ML analytics tools (Kyiv).
- Advicera. AI-based consultant bot for founders from developing ecosystems (Kyiv).