Why have so many investors started investing in their factories in Ukraine in recent years? There may be many reasons for this:
- A good reputation as responsible workers and scientists
- Strong raw material base
- Relatively low production cost
- Transparent tax system
What you should pay attention to before opening your factory
- Determine the field of activity
- Find out what permits you will need
- How long will it take
- Who will be your partners, clients, and competitors
Getting all this information about the investment climate is complicated, being 5.687 miles from Ukraine. Fortunately, you do not need a physical presence in Ukraine to get all the necessary bases to start the plant because you have GT Invest.
What is the plan to launch your plant in Ukraine with GT Invest:
- Market research and analysis;
- Strategy development;
- Search for a location;
- Business and legal entity registration;
- Accounting and legal assistance;
- Buying land;
- Obtaining a building permit;
- Obtaining permission to put the facility into operation;
- Recruiting and hiring personnel;
- Development of personal software for running your business from anywhere in the world online;
- Receiving the first product of your production.
The success of our clients is a priority for us. GT Invest — your operator of business processes in Ukraine.