Manufacturing has always been a lucrative area, irrespective of whether it is a light or heavy industry.
If you plan to open a factory, it is worth considering factors such as its location, line of business, payback (including the level of demand for the product you produce). Also important will be information about what taxes you will pay and under what system.
You shouldn't waste time on requests like “buy a plant in Ukraine.” Just call GT Invest, and we will help you with your purchase.
You have options:
- build a factory from scratch;
- make a plant based on an existing plant;
- buy a ready-made functioning plant.
What are the profitable niches in Ukraine for the plant's activities:
- chemical industry;
- aeronautical engineering;
- mining and artesian water extraction;
- light industry;
What taxes will you, as an Australian citizen, pay for the operation of your plant in Ukraine?
- Staff income and insurance
- The export tax on finished goods
Therefore, in this country, you need a reliable shoulder well-versed in the laws and has the necessary specialized experience. And your shoulder in Ukraine is GT Invest.