Starting a business of an investor from Australia in Ukraine
Many countries consider opening a business in Ukraine as an offshore zone for their investments/testing ground. Despite the fact that Ukraine has not reached a stable economic state following the example of established powers, investments in Ukraine are still safe. Today Ukraine ranks 64th in the ease of doing the business rating, and its GDP annually increases by almost 4%.
The unique location in the center of Europe makes Ukraine a kind of bridge between East and West, which makes it incredibly attractive for investments.
Shouldn't you also organize your own business in Ukraine? Our country is open for investment and successfully implements interesting business projects.
What you need to know before investing in Ukraine:
- there are almost no restrictions on doing business in Ukraine, low taxes and a free trade zone with the EU;
- location at the intersection of trade routes, the border with the European Union and access to the seas make Ukraine a business hub for concluding profitable deals;
- reducing legal barriers makes doing business in Ukraine easier and cheaper;
- a large amount of natural resources opens up an opportunity for the investor to work in almost any field of industry;
- almost the entire working population of Ukraine has a higher education and speaks fluent English.
GT Invest will help you launch your business in Ukraine successfully and efficiently.