In 2019, there were almost one and a half million programmers in Ukraine, and about 200 thousand of them worked for outsourcing.
The quality of IT from Ukraine speaks for itself: more than 20 companies from our country are included in the top 100 outsourcing companies globally, and analysts of the German IT company DAXX named Ukraine the №1 IT Offshore Company.
Ukraine is the second-largest IT Outsourcing market in CEE.
- Talented and educated young Ukrainians;
- solid technical expertise;
- high English proficiency level (70% speak English at an upper-intermediate level);
- knowledge of emerging disciplines (Go, AI, big data, blockchain, etc.);
- Increasing the interest of foreign investors in the business of Ukraine in any area
- Freedom to do business.
Therefore, it creates special IT tax regimes beneficial for their participants, funds research centers, and collaborates with OBSE to strengthen cybersecurity.
If you are a Cyprus citizen interested in investing in your IT business in Ukraine, call GT Invest, and very soon, your business in Ukraine will start bringing you the desired profit.