The rising value of properties for sale has created an opportunity. Still, it is essential not to be fooled by this apparent positive margin because there could always come something unexpected and throw things off course, even if you've planned everything perfectly beforehand!
What you should know before investing in Ukrainian properties:
Ukraine does not have a regulatory authority to monitor or control real estate agencies, so research intelligently. The structure ownership of their property allows them to own individually 3-6. Below are some examples of how an agency's commissions work when purchasing homes across the country.
- If you hope to expand your venture by investing in Ukraine's property sales, you're in the right place. Well, we at GT Invest would like to recommend this as your new business concept for the right reasons as outlined.
- Property in Ukraine for sale has high yields based on projections by the trusted Global Property Guide. Relying on our expert opinion and insight, you will be able to acquire property in Kyiv, Ukraine, with yields of up to 10,2%. Flat at 18%, the generally fair taxes for rental income can be seen as an incentive to venture into the Ukrainian property sale market.
- The cost of acquiring a new Ukrainian property is low, with roundtrip costs going as low as 5% of the property's total value.
- GT Invest recommends that foreign citizens acquire property in Ukraine through a rental business venture because Ukraine's tenancy laws are pro-landlord.
- Despite Covid-19 forcing a dip in economies worldwide, the International Monetary Fund projects the Ukrainian economy to shoot up by 3,6% in 2021.
There are two ways to own property in Ukraine legally. You can either be an individual and register a company, or you could form your LLC with the appropriate registration documents from your home country (or other legal entity). As for buying land instead of renting it out, laws do not allow foreign citizens to purchase here, so this may not work unless they have residency status through marriage visa, etc.