Many countries consider opening a business in Ukraine as an offshore zone to test out new ideas and innovations with little risk because few investors so far would be impacted by what you do here. The government still manages things well enough through subsidies or other means that make this such an easy place for international companies.
What you need to know before investing in Ukraine:
- there are almost no restrictions on doing business in Ukraine, low taxes, and a free trade zone with the EU;
- location at the intersection of trade routes, the border with the European Union, and access to the seas make Ukraine a business hub for concluding profitable deals;
- reducing legal barriers makes doing business in Ukraine easier and cheaper;
- a large amount of natural resources opens up an opportunity for the investor to work in almost any field of industry;
- virtually the entire working population of Ukraine has a higher education and speaks fluent English.
GT Invest will make your business dreams come true in Ukraine.