The total area of black soil in Ukraine can be compared with Great Britain. It contains 33% of all world reserves for this type of farmland! More than 60 million hectares are under cultivation on chernozem — or more than half the nation’s entire arable surface.
- sowing and sale of crops (grain, fruits, vegetables);
- export of products all over the world. Location in the center of Europe contributes to profitable logistics;
- vineyards, wine production;
- cultivation of medicinal and rare crops, processing into essential oils and mixtures;
- expansion of the reclamation structure for better irrigation.
In Ukraine, many factors contribute to the development of their agricultural sector. For example, plant care with drones can be watering and spraying pesticides or soil composition research. A machine does harvesting, whereas new drip irrigation methods have been introduced. It leads us to talk about organic fertilizers because cattle breeding has always played an important role.
Japan-based GT Invest wants to help you profitably invest in your business by offering opportunities for foreign investors like yourself who want access into this market.
Have questions about financing? Need advice on how best-suited investments would work out with what's available around the world or which country offers more stability than others when looking at potential success rates over short-term prospects?
Call us today — our team has been doing these kinds of deals successfully since before many countries had even heard about globalization.