Since Ukraine opened its market and began to develop its economy actively, many investors have entered the country
Foreign investors do not have the right to conduct their business activities as individuals. Therefore, they open representative offices of their company here.
How to open your company in Ukraine?
The path is not difficult, but you can only go through it if you have a reliable partner who understands the legislation and the intricacies of doing business in Ukraine. And you are already at the address: GT Invest provides just such a service for Japanese investors.
Steps in opening a representative office of a Japanese company in Ukraine
- Market research and analysis
- Strategy development and business plan
- Search for location / real estate
- Business registration and legal assistance
- Accounting and tax assistance
- Purchase of a real estate
- Recruiting and hiring personnel
- Development of software for remote control
Call the GT Invest office and share your ideas for the future of your company in Ukraine. And we will take over the implementation of your project.
If you have a strong idea and want to implement it in Ukraine, let's act together! We know how to start a business and make it profitable!Make an appointment →