Investing in the agricultural sector of Ukraine for Mexico citizensMake an appointment →
In Ukraine, 60 million hectares of land, 40% of which have an agricultural purpose
33% of our world reserve black soil happens to be concentrated here. The total acreage covers Great Britain's size. Ukrainians have been taking advantage of their business ventures, but the potential has not yet been reached in 100%.
Where can a citizen of Mexico invest in the agricultural sector of Ukraine
- sowing and sale of crops (grain, fruits, vegetables);
- export of products all over the world. Location in the center of Europe contributes to profitable logistics;
- vineyards, wine production;
- cultivation of medicinal and rare crops, processing into essential oils and mixtures;
- expansion of the reclamation structure for better irrigation.
Ukraine is a country that can be both exciting and unpredictable. Proper care will always have an opportunity to bring in lucrative harvests for any investor interested in its rich natural resources such as metals or oil
One example among many others could include agriculture which also has great potential due especially lately with increased exports worldwide because of improved production technologies developed over time by Ukrainian farmers themselves!
If you want expert advice about investing abroad through Mexico-based company GT Invest, please don't hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience.
If you have a strong idea and want to implement it in Ukraine, let's act together! We know how to start a business and make it profitable!Make an appointment →