33% of our world reserve black soil happens to be concentrated here. The total acreage covers Great Britain's size. Ukrainians have been taking advantage of their business ventures, but the potential has not yet been reached in 100%.
- sowing and sale of crops (grain, fruits, vegetables);
- export of products all over the world. Location in the center of Europe contributes to profitable logistics;
- vineyards, wine production;
- cultivation of medicinal and rare crops, processing into essential oils and mixtures;
- expansion of the reclamation structure for better irrigation.
One example among many others could include agriculture which also has great potential due especially lately with increased exports worldwide because of improved production technologies developed over time by Ukrainian farmers themselves!
If you want expert advice about investing abroad through Mexico-based company GT Invest, please don't hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience.