Real estate in Ukraine is among the most developed markets in the world. The value of properties for sale in Ukraine has seen a steady increase. This can be seen as a positive margin for those looking at Ukraine property sales as an investment lifeline.
While this might look like the prime time to get your footprint into the country's property for sale market, you should watch out for anything that might make your entry a bumpy one.
Why invest in Ukraine property sale
- If you hope to expand your venture by investing in Ukraine's property sales, you're in the right place. Well, we at GT Invest would like to recommend this as your new business concept for the right reasons as outlined.
- Property in Ukraine for sale has high yields based on projections by the trusted Global Property Guide. Relying on our expert opinion and insight, you will be able to acquire property in Kyiv, Ukraine, with yields of up to 10,2%. Flat at 18%, the generally fair taxes for rental income can be seen as an incentive to venture into the Ukrainian property sale market.
- The cost of acquiring a new Ukrainian property is low, with roundtrip costs going as low as 5% of the property's total value.
- GT Invest recommends that foreign citizens acquire property in Ukraine through a rental business venture because Ukraine's tenancy laws are pro-landlord.
- Despite Covid-19 forcing a dip in economies worldwide, the International Monetary Fund projects the Ukrainian economy to shoot up by 3,6% in 2021.
This includes industrial sites or apartments in cities like Kyiv, which have been around for centuries! You can also use this opportunity to construct business premises where people work every day. Thanks to hard work on building projects such as parks roads outside city limits. These properties will last long enough, so they won't need frequent repairs themselves down the road either due to an increased value over time. It is because it's worth more now than when first built.