Start a project
Launching projects in Ukraine for Indian business representativesMake an appointment →
Ukraine has seen many world-famous companies move their headquarters there, and if you're reading this article, then I'm sure it's because of how good things have been so far in your pursuit to start a new life here.
Here are some tips on what makes moving into business space easier when establishing yourself as someone who operates within these shores — good luck, everyone.
- Determine the area in which you want to develop. There are a lot of vacant niches in Ukraine, so take sufficient time to analyze the market;
- Source of capital. Search for investors, partners, or miscalculation of equity capital for sole management of your project;
- Registration of your company in Ukraine;
- Search for partners. Since you are a business representative of another country, it will be beneficial for you to have a Ukrainian business partner. There are several reasons for this: he knows the Ukrainian language, is better versed in legislation, and has 100% connections;
- The most common form of enterprise in Ukraine is LLC;
- You can register an LLC only for a citizen of Ukraine. Therefore, we advise you to find a reliable person for a couple of weeks — until you receive the Ukrainian taxpayer code and re-register the LLC in your name.
GT Invest is an expert in the Ukrainian business. Contact us and enjoy the process of launching your project in Ukraine.
If you have a strong idea and want to implement it in Ukraine, let's act together! We know how to start a business and make it profitable!Make an appointment →