Every entrepreneur with any sense has already invested in this profitable sector of the economy to maximize its growth potential.
Ukrainians have no problem going into agribusinesses. Because they know how much work goes into producing food products from their fields or gardens, it's not just about harvesting something that can be grown elsewhere. Instead, everything necessary must first take form before anything edible exists on your plate.
Where can a citizen of Saudi Arabia invest in the agricultural sector of Ukraine:
- sowing and sale of crops (grain, fruits, vegetables);
- export of products all over the world. Location in the center of Europe contributes to profitable logistics;
- vineyards, wine production;
- cultivation of medicinal and rare crops, processing into essential oils and mixtures;
- expansion of the reclamation structure for better irrigation.
As a Cyprus-based company, contact GT Invest to invest in Ukraine. Our experts will help you profitably cultivate your business and advise how best to do so within the country’s borders.