Investments go beyond just Ukraine, and many foreign investors want to be involved with this niche, which domestic companies can't afford on their own.
A recent study shows how much interest has been among people who would like more information about investing in clean power sources such as solar panels or wind turbines. It also indicates where those interested parties stand when deciding what kind of these investments will make.
For you, as a foreign investor, these projects are vacant to participate:
- Building Hydrogen Corridor through Ukraine, Germany, Czech Republic, and Slovakia;
- Launch of biomethane stations;
- Solar Farms: hectares of solar panels;
- Plants for the processing of plastic and paper;
- Installation of wind farms in the steppes and coastlines.
With Ukraine's sources, investing in alternative energy can make it possible to build up new power capacities within 10-20 years. This will help supply the country with electricity and you — with successful income.
The advantages include being able to invest in renewable resources that are sustainable and profitable!