Build a factory
You have to jump through hoops for every little thing that could go wrong — from obtaining construction permits down to an intricate process of meeting regulatory standards.
To open a factory in Ukraine, you need to consider the cost of operation and permits. You should also consider how long it will take for all these processes to be completed before making your decision.
To start operating an enterprise on Ukrainian soil requires lots more than just money: business visas must be obtained.
What is the plan to launch your plant in Ukraine:
- Market research and analysis;
- Strategy development;
- Search for a location;
- Business and legal entity registration;
- Accounting and legal assistance;
- Buying land;
- Obtaining a building permit;
- Obtaining permission to put the facility into operation;
- Recruiting and hiring personnel;
- Development of personal software for running your business from anywhere in the world online;
- Receiving the first product of your production.
Building a factory in Ukraine is an excellent idea for the country's immense market potential, but be sure to follow all legal procedures and avoid making any errors that could jeopardize your business. Hiring trusted lawyers will help you set up successfully without infringing on anyone else’s rights or risking finances.