The choice may seem like it all comes down to you, but when investing in a foreign country with different laws and customs than what we're used to - things can get tricky fast. That is why GT Invest wants their clients' investment success. So they provide sound advice from an experienced advisor who knows how complicated this process really might be without help.
- Benefit from a strategic location, coupled with a detailed free trade agreement that gives you access to a large market within the EU;
- Enjoy highly skilled labor for low wages;
- Favorable labor tax (from 45% to the current 22%);
- Ukraine has a relatively free market without stiff competition;
- There is plenty of support from the top Ukraine investors advisor – GT Invest – to help you fit in smoothly.
We also help you with many other problems, such as work and residence permits, setting up a bank account, getting tax numbers in your new country. Also, acquiring investments like real estate and documenting your deals, correcting any mistakes made during the immigration process, hiring qualified staff, etc.
We take every step along this journey that begins when someone wants to develop in Ukraine permanently or temporarily.