Like the rest of the world, Ukraine supports a healthy commitment to greening its life. Therefore, took the following measures:
- government funding for the development of alternative energy sources
- special “green tariffs” for the use of environmentally friendly energy production methods
- government support for programs and businesses aimed at introducing alternative energy sources
And this was not an unreasonable decision because our country is already actively adhering to the developed green strategy. For you, as a foreign investor, these projects are vacant to participate:
- Building Hydrogen corridor through Ukraine, Germany, Czech Republic, and Slovakia;
- Launch of biomethane stations;
- Solar Farms: hectares of solar panels;
- Plants for the processing of plastic and paper;
- Installation of wind farms in the steppes and coastlines.
Call and get a finished project or the ability to implement your own.