According to the representative of the European Union, such strategic agreements will be signed:
- Joint aviation space between Ukraine and the European Union ("open skies agreement");
- Agreement on the inclusion of Ukraine in the research and innovation program Horizon Europe;
- Ukraine's accession to the Creative Europe program.
"This will increase the number of travelers, give an impetus to the tourist attractiveness of Ukraine," the EU representative commented on the signing of the "open skies" agreement.
- Cooperation to combat the pandemic;
- Crimea and Donbas;
- Energy security of Ukraine;
- Revision of the EU-Ukraine Association agreement.
"Ukraine will join the European Union's research and innovation program, which has a budget of almost €100 billion... the goal of the program is to solve global problems and promote industrial modernization. For Ukraine, this opens new horizons for cooperation with EU countries in all scientific fields. financial opportunities for our scientific institutions," commented the prime minister of Ukraine Denys Shmyhal.
At the upcoming summit, the EU will be represented by Charles Michel, President of the European Council, and Ursula von der Leyen, President of the European Commission.