On December 21, the Nazovni platform was presented in Ukraine. The new development belongs to the Ministry of foreign affairs. The platform was created for convenient access of Ukrainian businesses to international markets.
The digital platform will provide new opportunities for entrepreneurs. Using Nazovni, businesses will be able to:
- Attract investment to their projects;
- Find better equipment;
- Implement start-up projects;
- Make rapid use of the Ministry of foreign affairs services;
- Contact any of the country’s 131 diplomatic institutions that have agreed to collaborate with the project.
Nazovni has extended features but is quite simple to use. It will be enough for businessmen to download the application on the phone and make the request. The diplomats verify the applications. Next, the application is activated, and work begins. If the application is incomplete, representatives of the digital system will contact the user for details.
Thus, we see that for the Ukrainian market, all conditions are created for comfortable work both in Ukraine and abroad.
In 2022, the Ministry of foreign affairs plans to help businesspersons optimize their businesses. With the help of the state company and Nazovni, it will be possible to obtain market analysis, find offers of advantageous cooperation, check business partners before concluding a deal. The Ministry’s digital services will also help to:
- Get support for project implementation;
- Find relevant areas for a specific area of activity;
- Learn about all exhibitions and business missions outside the country.