The Ministry of digital transformation of Ukraine is launching a large-scale information campaign that will inspire Ukrainians to learn digital skills. In Ukraine, 53% of the population has knowledge below the basic level of digital literacy. Thus, almost half of the population does not know how to use interactive public services. This saved a lot of their time and money on solving their problems online. Therefore, the Ministry is organizing the Month of digital literacy, which will take place within the national project Diia.digital education in November 2021
The program includes:
- Lection about digital competencies and conduct interactive quest tasks to study each of the competencies;
- A national test of digital literacy for citizens, teachers, doctors, civil servants, international certification of computer skills ICDL;
- Competitions on social networks on the topic of digital literacy with gifts;
- Online educational events;
- Presentation of step-by-step instructions for using online services.
One of the strategic goals of the Ministry of digital transformation of Ukraine is to teach 6 million Ukrainians digital literacy in 3 years.