On May 15, the General Intelligence Directorate of Ukraine published on its Facebook account information on the number of occupiers who surrendered almost as soon as they arrived on Ukrainian land.
"Ukraine's military intelligence has obtained documentary evidence of the loss of manpower and equipment of the 1st panzer army of the occupying forces. As of March 15, the total losses of the 1st Russian Panzer Army amounted to 409 people. Ukrainian soldiers killed 61 and wounded 209 occupiers. 44 Russian tankers and 96 occupiers of the army decided to save their lives and surrendered."
We remind you that as of May 18, Russia suffered the following losses:
- 28.300 — personnel;
- 1.251— tanks;
- 3.043— armored personnel vehicle;
- 586/199 — artillery systems/MRS;
- 91 — anti-aircraft warfare systems;
- 202/167 — aircraft/helicopters;
- 441 — UAV operational-tactical level;
- 102 — cruise missiles
- 2.137— vehicles, fuel tanks;
- 13 — boats/cutters;
- 43 — special equipment.
Glory to Ukraine! Glory to Heroes!