On June 21, the press service of the Bundestag published weapons that Germany is ready to transfer to Ukraine. What does it include:
- 30 Gepard self-propelled artillery mounts;
- Air defense systems IRIS-T SLM;
- 3 MLRS MARS with ammunition;
- Armored personnel carriers M113;
- COBRA artillery detection radar;
- 500 STINGER anti-aircraft missiles;
- 7 units of self-propelled guns Panzerhaubitzen 2000;
- 10 anti-drone guns;
- 10 armored vehicles;
- 80 Toyota pickups;
- 22 heavy trucks.
It became known that Ukraine will also receive 10.000 artillery and 53.000 anti-aircraft shells, 5.8 million rounds of ammunition, 8 mobile radio communication systems and 8 thermal imagers, and the same number of reconnaissance drones.
If, after 3 months of promises, Ukraine actually receives at least 1 batch of weapons from Germany, we can assume that what he saw in Bucha convinced Olaf Scholz.