Zelenskyy, who has grown from A2 to B2 in a year and a half of a full-scale war, invites other civil servants to wear his shoes. On June 28, draft law No 9432 was submitted to the Verkhovna Rada, which will promote organic European integration: from now on, high-ranking government officials will be required to master English.
"Transformation of the status of the English language in Ukraine is a necessity and a strategic step towards the full membership of our state in the EU because knowledge of the English language is a key competence in the context of globalisation changes," Volodymyr Zelenskyy.
Who is required to seek a tutor:
- Officials of groups of categories "A-B";
- Heads of state administrations and their office;
- Contract officers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine;
- Senior level of the National police of Ukraine and other law enforcement agencies;
- Prosecutors, employees of tax and customs authorities;
- Heads of economic bodies.
Zelenskyy also proposes to legalise medical cannabis. IMHO, we urgently need to legalise same-sex marriages for real European integration.