The amount of the deal was not disclosed. It's not the first merger of the company — Perfectial is the 5th company that joined Avenga. The company has over 3.000 employees in offices in the US, Europe and Asia. One of the most numerous representative offices is in Ukraine.
Avenga's global revenue has grown significantly over the past year. The team has increased from 2.500 to 3.000 professionals. However, the company's organic growth, albeit so rapid, was not sufficient to implement ambitious customer projects as quickly as possible and fully satisfy their new needs.
Details of the deal
• Perfectial became the 5th company to join Avenga. Previously, IT Kontrakt, Solidbrain, CoreValue and Sevenval have already become part of it.
• The company will change its name to Perfectial powered by Avenga. Perfectial now employs about 500 specialists in Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk and Kyiv, and several teams in other Ukrainian cities. Perfectial's core expertise is a software development and UX. Among the company's clients: Wizzair, Mirantis, Clickatell, Roku.
• For Avenga, buying Perfectial is an opportunity to scale. Avenga already has a large number of workers worldwide, and with the addition of Ukrainian Perfectial, their number will grow to 3.500.
• Avenga specializes in implementing IT solutions for the medical, pharmaceutical, financial, insurance and automotive industries. Among the clients of the company: PZU, Allianz, ABB, Volvo.
• In addition to the world offices of Avenga, there are 9 cities of Ukraine: Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv, Vinnytsia, Ivano-Frankivsk, Lutsk, Poltava, Khmelnytsky and Cherkasy, and the Ukrainian team has about 700 specialists. Soon the company plans to open offices in other cities of Ukraine, therefore it is actively expanding its staff.