Today in Lugano, Switzerland, started the international conference UkraineRecovery, where hundreds of participants are ready to help Ukraine recover. The PM of Ukraine, Denys Shmyhal, unveiled the plan for the post-war restoration of the state, aimed at various areas of development and investment. You may familiarize yourself with the plan in detail on the state portal of Ukraine.
According to the plan, by 2033, it is planned to implement 850 projects. Required investments – $750 billion. In the optimal outcome, GDP growth is expected at around 7%.
The main directions of projects for the restoration of Ukraine for 10 years:
- Strengthening defense and security – $50 billion;
- Energy Independence and the Green Deal – $130 billion;
- Ensuring competitive access to capital – $75 billion;
- Ensuring macro-financial stability – $60-80 billion;
- Development of sectors of the economy with added value – $50 billion;
- Expansion and integration of logistics with the EU – $120-160 billion;
- Rehabilitation and modernization of housing and infrastructure in the regions – $150-250 billion.
The plan's first stage will start in 2023 and finish in 2025. During this period, 580 projects will be implemented, investments - about $350 billion. The second stage – 2026-2032, investments – $400 billion, the number of projects – 270.
The plan also includes an interactive component: a map of destruction, where everyone can get information about the object and make their proposal for restoration.
Recall, earlier, it was reported that the European Commission proposed to launch an international platform through which investments will be attracted for Ukraine.