On April 4, the press conference announced the fact and composition of another package of military aid from the United States to Ukraine. It will include the following:
- ammunition for Patriot, NASAMS and HIMARS;
- projectiles and ammunition calibres from 22 to 155 mm;
- heavy anti-tank guided missiles (TOW);
- ≈ 400 grenade launchers and 200.000 ammunition;
- Wheeled equipment for ammunition logistics, trucks for various purposes (including drone installations), fuel trucks, equipment repair, etc.;
- Spare parts;
- 10 mobile reactive systems with laser guidance;
- 3 radar surveillance systems;
- Missiles for GRAD;
- Mortar systems of 120-mm and 81-mm calibres;
- Small arms and missiles;
- Armoured systems for building bridges;
- SATCOM terminals and service;
- Training, service and support.
Assistance is provided within the framework of the powers of the Presidential Drawdown Authority ($500 million) and the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative ($2.1 billion). The Pentagon emphasizes that within the framework of USAI, the United States purchases equipment and does not allocate it from its own stocks.