We would like to write separately about the law that became a hit among the entire population of Ukraine — On the reward for the voluntary transfer of military equipment of the aggressor state (№7229).
- Combat aircraft — $1 million;
- Ship of 1st and 2nd rank — $1 million;
- Combat helicopter — $500.000;
- Ship of 3rd and 4th rank — $500,000;
- Military support vessels — $200.000;
- Tank, ground artillery — $100.000;
- Infantry fighting vehicle, armored personnel carrier, armored reconnaissance patrol vehicle — $50.000;
- Ships of small combat purpose — $50.000;
- Reactive volley fire system — $25-35.000;
- Military car, military tractor, military engineering machine — $10.000.
We would like to emphasize that unarmed civil Ukrainians are seizing military equipment from the enemy's "army". Tanks are in great demand among the bravest and cheerfullest nations in the world. According to statistics, ordinary Ukrainians confiscated about 178 Russian tanks and armored personnel carriers. Moreover, Ukrainians began to turn to the authorities and ask for legal advice on the taxation of purchased equipment. To which the National Agency for the Prevention of Corruption gave a written response:
"Have you seized a Russian tank or armored personnel carrier and are worried about how to declare it? Keep calm and continue to defend the Motherland! It is not necessary to declare captured Russian tanks and other equipment, as the cost of this garbage does not exceed 100 living wage."
Ukraine will win! Glory to Ukraine! Glory to Heroes!