Ukrainian TV channel 1+1 told about the restrictions for Russians in the sports world. The aggressor country and its athletes lost the opportunity to:
- The final of the Champions League-2022;
- Hold any sports events on the territory of Russia and Belarus;
- The Formula One stage in Sochi;
- Holding six stages of the World Cup for ski races in Russia;
- Organize the World Chess Olympics;
- Play in European Cup football and basketball;
- Participate in major judo competitions.
The International Olympic Committee also recommends that Russian athletes perform without flags or anthems. Also, the English Football League and the Premier League stop broadcasting games in Russia.