Users received a newsletter about the newly introduced option: now you can transfer to cards of Ukrainian banks in Danish kroner, Israeli shekels, and other currencies. The hryvnia is not yet supported. The transfer fee will be from 3 to 5 euros. The money will go to the recipient's account within 3 to 5 business days.
To make the money transfer process for your smart business, you just need to follow a few simple steps to transfer money:
- From the payments section, click the Payments button, select Send and then create a new payment
- Choose Ukraine from the list of countries in the Add a bank recipient menu
- Enter data regarding the account number and BIC / SWIFT code of the beneficiary
- Add recipient
- Click on the recipient and enter the amount of money, then click Continue
- After checking the data, make the payment