As shown on this map, during the 8 days of the war, the enemy moved a little deeper into Ukraine. Having underestimated the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the enemy still occupies the exact positions through which he attacked us, and continues to kill children, starve civilians, loot, rape, and spread fakes.
- Red regions are the borders of the territories that the enemy troops have entered;
- Fire — cities that are shelled by the enemy;
- The "stop" symbol — cities temporarily captured by the enemy;
- The sign of the nuclear power plant is the nuclear power plant in Energodar, which continues to be bombed by the enemy. If he manages to destroy our thermal power plant, the consequences will be more than 10 times worse than after Chernobyl. Chernobyl, by the way, is also captured by the enemy in order to further manipulate Europe;
- Bomb — heavy bombardment and the use of prohibited weapons by the enemy;
- Tank — big losses of the enemy;
- Dotted line — enemy offensive stopped;
- "Buk" — Russian missile systems Buk in Berdyansk. In 2014, the Russians shot down a Malaysian Boeing with such an installation.
Ukraine will win! Glory to Ukraine! Glory to Heroes!