Ukraine is a country that many investors are looking into, specifically for its business-friendly government policies and a strong economy.
Before one can open their office in Ukraine, though, there are several things they must consider first, such as what type of real estate they want. Whether it's just going to be used temporarily or if the goal is making investment decisions based on statistics collected through research trips throughout Kyiv's neighborhoods.
Will space constraints prevent having more than 3 permanent employees working at any given time? These questions may seem overwhelming but don't worry, GT Invest will help you.
How to open the office in Ukraine
- Market research and analysis
- Strategy development and business plan
- Search for location/real estate
- Business registration and legal assistance
- Accounting and tax assistance
- Purchase of a real estate
- Recruiting and hiring personnel
- Development of software for remote control
Call GT Invest, and let’s open your office in Ukraine together!
If you have a strong idea and want to implement it in Ukraine, let's act together! We know how to start a business and make it profitable!Make an appointment →