When you build a factory in Ukraine, you may need construction permits and jump through hoops to meet regulations that can take up to a year to satisfy
It's a tough and long process just to get approval.
Building a factory in Ukraine is worth it for its vast market potential.
But keep in mind the procedures you will have to go through to set up your business legally without violating any restrictions.
Hiring trusted lawyers and representatives who are familiar with the process could save you from making detrimental errors.
How to open your plant in Ukraine with GT Invest
- Market research and analysis;
- Strategy development;
- Search for a location;
- Business and legal entity registration;
- Accounting and legal assistance;
- Buying land;
- Obtaining a building permit;
- Obtaining permission to put the facility into operation;
- Recruiting and hiring personnel;
- Development of personal software for running your business online;
- Receiving the first product of your production.
If you have a strong idea and want to implement it in Ukraine, let's act together! We know how to start a business and make it profitable!Make an appointment →