Information about a hit on the Zhulyansky machine-building plant in the capital has been published. The Russian Ministry of defense does not deny the shelling of Kyiv by Kalibr cruise missiles this night and adds that "the scale of missile strikes by the Russian Armed Forces on targets in Kyiv will increase in response to any attacks or sabotage on Russian territory."
The activation of Russian hysteria is connected with the sinking of the flagship of the Russian fleet, the cruiser Moskva, by Ukrainian missiles. What does British intelligence say about this.
"Russia has admitted that the Slava-class cruiser Moskva has sunk. A flagship of Russia's Black Sea fleet, the Moskva served a key role as both a command vessel and air defense node. The soviet-era vessel was one of only 3 Slava-class cruisers in the Russian navy. Originally commissioned in 1979, the Moskva had completed an extensive refit designed to improve its capability and only returned to operational status in 2021. This incident means Russia has now suffered damage to 2 key naval assets since invading Ukraine, the first being Russia's Alligator-class landing ship Saratov on 24 March. Both events will likely lead Russia to review its maritime posture in the Black sea."
As of April 15, the following crimes by Russia on the territory of Ukraine were registered
- 6.673 crimes of aggression and war crimes;
- 3.040 crimes against national security;
- 575 suspects from the military-political leadership of the Russian Federation.
- Died — 198;
- Wounded — 355.
Approximate enemy' loses
- 20.000 — personnel;
- 756 — tanks;
- 1.976— armored personnel vehicle;
- 366/122 — artillery systems/MRS;
- 66 — anti-aircraft warfare systems;
- 163/144 — aircraft/helicopters;
- 135 — UAV operational-tactical level;
- 1.443/76 — vehicles/fuel tanks;
- 8 — boats/cutters;
- 25 — special equipment;
- 4 — mobile SRBM system.
- Statistics of civilian casualties and children killed.