The annual Global Skill Report rating of 100 points mentioned Ukraine twice:
- 21st place among 100 countries in the world
- 8th place in the category of technological competence
"This means that Ukrainians are among the best in the world in working with computer networks, databases, operating systems, security engineering, software engineering, computer programming, cloud computing, web development, mobile device development," Mykhailo Fedorov, minister of digital transformation.
Developing a strong digital state, the Ministry of digital transformation created Diia, which helps develop digital skills.
- More than 1.2 million Ukrainians have been trained on the Action portal. Digital education;
- More than 70 educational series on digital literacy are available for free for everyone;
- Developed national digital literacy tests;
- More than 6.000 digital education hubs throughout Ukraine.