On April 12, a briefing was held where a representative of the cabinet of ministers of Ukraine announced the amount and position of Russian damage to the infrastructure and economy of Ukraine — $700 billion. We remind you that the last report was $411 billion.
What infrastructure facilities were damaged or destroyed by the Russian war:
- Residential buildings — more than 74.000;
- Educational institutions (from junior to high school) — about 2.500;
- Medical institutions — 500;
- Objects of religious significance — 120;
- Energy objects — 114;
- Networks and communications — more than 4.500.
In the best case, the country's reconstruction will take 5 years. In the worst — up to 10. Today, Ukraine registers all available facts.
And, worst of all, no amount of reparations will bring back more than 22.607 Ukrainians killed in the Russian war.