During the UkraineRecovery conference in Lugano, many agreements were reached. It is known that the conference was created to present Ukraine, its needs, to study the plan and possibilities for restoring the infrastructure of cities. An important topic was the foreign investment in the recovery of Ukraine.
According to prime minister Denys Shmyhal, several countries have decided to invest in the reconstruction of individual cities and regions, provide plans and architects, and also consider Ukraine's infrastructure through the prism of its uniqueness, originality, and environmental friendliness. Countries that have declared their patronage:
- Italy — Rivne city;
- Germany — Chernihiv city;
- Canada — Sumy city;
- USA and Turkey — Kharkiv city;
- The Czech Republic, Finland and Sweden — Luhansk city;
- Belgium — Mykolaiv city;
- Sweden and the Netherlands — Kherson city;
- Switzerland — Odesa city;
- Norway — Kirovohrad city;
- Latvia — Zaporizhia city;
- Poland and Italy — Donetsk city.
We remind you that on the final day of the conference, a Declaration on cooperation and support for Ukraine was signed.